So for my birthday I got thee most amazing shoes. Not only are the Jeffery Campbell's, I got them from Selfridges AND it was so gorgeous and chrismassy.
I absolutely adore my shoes they are pretty much the best present evaa! But seriously I'm going to have to be committed to the practise which these shoes deservedly need, as its a long way to fall all the way up there! They are super comfy however and they make me feel extremely cool. I decided to get a the plain black pair because it meant I could get them there and then plus they are so cool and a statement but they are also timeless and can be dressed up and down.
| The aggressive sister |
Oxford was disgustingly manic. I felt claustrophobic pretty much the whole time to be honest I’m very impressed with my ability to not deck at least four manic shoppers as the bashed into me-this however cannot be said for my sister- she was maaaad! It honestly felt like time had stopped as soon as we reached Selfridges it was so calm spacious and pretty, we looked like broken warriors which we pretty much where after tackling oxford street primark at Christmas-stressful!
It has the most beautiful window displays and as we were leaving there was a women who was signing Christmas song dressed all in white, really 60s with a beehive and knee high boots. She looked insanely cool.
| gutted that its blurred! |
I just thought that I would do a quick blog keep ya updated, but a full one on my London trip is coming up and I’m pretty sure the JC’s will feature heavily!!!
Selfridges also had these teeny tiny shoes which look normal because I stupidly didn't put anything beside it so there is no perspective on the actual size. But trust me they we tiny!
Love yaa for looking!
No comments:
Post a Comment