Saturday, 22 October 2011

Blogger?? Hmmm maybe

So I've been thinking about starting a blog for a wee while now, and after many a night stalking other peoples blogs I have decided to bite the bullet set one up! So bear with me whilst I muddle through my thoughts to try and post something that's half decent!
My attempts before Christmas at least is to-

1.decide once and for all if I can pull off a center parting
2.attempt to grow my nails and start painting my nails more like Picasso then a 3 year old
3.try and save some money for my holiday in redding rather then spending it as soon as I get it
4.find and buy an amazing pair of boots
5.and to finally be able to wear heels without having to rest every four minutes, nights out are becoming a series problem!

Love you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment